To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Combine membership

Options
jimger
jimger
Community Member

Hi,
I am long time user and have moved to subscription model few years ago. Currently I do have family account (free) through Company's account. My sister is going to join the same company and will most probably receive the same perk. Since I mostly have friends now at the family account, and probably will try to move the actual family to 1Password too, can I somehow combine the free memberships from the company into single family account? Pretty much, I would like not to care if mother, sister etc are on the 1st family or the 2nd. I haven't reached the free limits of 1st family account, but wouldn't want to get any issues down the road. Can I have total 12 members under a single family account (6 + 6) without paying extra?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• @jimger

To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support@1password.com from your account's registered email address, so we can continue the conversation there?