Entry disappeared and now I'm locked out of my work gmail

Options
BigPatch
BigPatch
Community Member
edited January 25 in Mac

I've gor proper bead sweats as to how this can happen. I'm the only super admin of our work gmail accounts (lessons learned) and whenever you access it you have to put in your password. We have everything on 1password but this time the entry didn't bring up my email address and password. (it was there in the morning). I've never deleted it or moved it to another folder. I did find an entry in either archive or recently deleted folder so restored that but the password was wrong so assuming it's a older version that I just haven't deleted. I looked at version history and restored an old one but it didn't show any password so assuming i'm correct that it's an old version. I've restored the only other password variation from 2021 but that didn't work (and it wouldn't as I last updated my password in june 2022).
What the hell has happened?

Any advice? I've seen some people mention about restoring a back up version but I can't see how to do it and I can't do it at item level as it's just not there.

I'm a wreck so any help would be amazing.
Jackson

1Password Version: 8.10.23
Extension Version: 2.19.0
OS Version: macOS 14.2.1 (23C71)
Browser: chrome

Comments

• BigPatch
    BigPatch
    Community Member
    Options

Stand down everyone - although an alarming mystery I've found out we have another admin within our google workspace so they've reset my password.

• Whew, that's great to hear. If you happen to be looking to restore an item it may be available online in your account on 1Password.com.

👀 💾 View and restore previous versions of items