disable Email Reception

Options
LOUSSOUARN
LOUSSOUARN
Community Member
edited January 30 in iOS

Good morning,

How to disable Email Reception every time I use 1Password with Safari with my iPhone Xr version 17.4.

Thanks in advance

1Password Version:_8.10.24
_Extension Version:
Not Provided
OS Version: 17.4
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hello @LOUSSOUARN! 👋

Thank you for reaching out! Can you clarify your question a little further? Are you receiving multiple unexpected emails that say that there's been a "New sign-in" using 1Password for Safari?

Let me know a few more details about what you're seeing and I can help further. 🙂

Dave

• LOUSSOUARN
    LOUSSOUARN
    Community Member
    Options

Every time I use 1Password to log in with Safari on my iPhone, I receive an email telling me that 1Password has logged in with my account.

On the Email it tells me to manage the reception of Emails in my profile, nothing to do to find this possibility

• LOUSSOUARN
    LOUSSOUARN
    Community Member
    Options

• @LOUSSOUARN

Thank you for the reply. This is a known issue that our developers are investigating, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I've shared your report with the team internally.

For the time being, as a temporary workaround to avoid the email notifications, you can turn off 1Password for Safari and use iOS AutoFill to fill and save logins from 1Password instead:

1. Open the Settings app.
    2. Tap Safari.
    3. Tap Extensions.
    4. Tap 1Password.
    5. Turn off "Allow Extension".

Then setup and use iOS AutoFill: Use 1Password to save logins and sign in to apps and websites on your iPhone and iPad

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#10342

• LOUSSOUARN
    LOUSSOUARN
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you very much for your help

• I'm sorry again for the inconvenience, hopefully this will be fixed in a future update soon.

-Dave