2fa autofill works incorrectly. It puts just 3 numbers instead of 6

Options
yoyoobov
yoyoobov
Community Member
edited January 30 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi

For some websites, 1pass puts just 3 numbers instead of 6 when autofill so I need to manually copy&past. Is there any chance to fix it?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.19.0
OS Version: mac
Browser: chrome

Comments

• Hello @yoyoobov! 👋

I'm sorry that filling of your one-time password isn't working properly. Are you able to share the addresses of the websites where you're running into this issue so that I can investigate further?

Please do not post your username or password.

Can you also tell me if you see six digits in your one-time password when you click on the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar and then click on the Login items for the websites in question?

-Dave

• yoyoobov
    yoyoobov
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Dave_1P

Sorry for the delayed response. The website is okx.com .

Yes, I see all 6 digits if manually open 1pass extension. I copy and past it manually. The only problem that if I try to autofill it puts only 3 of them. Also, I need to add that it worked correctly in the past

• ag_tommy
    edited January 24
    Options

@yoyoobov

Can you use these instructions and collect a page structure on the site? I think you'll need to do this from the 2FA page. I was unable to test as I'm outside the region. email it to us using support+forum@1password.com.

1. Go to the website that requires the page structure. Preferred that the cursor focuses on the field that might have the issue.
    2. Right-click on the page to see the context menu.
    3. Select 1Password.
    4. Click Help.
    5. Choose Collect Page Structure.

Then, it will be saved as a .json file. Then, attach it to the email reply to 1Password Support.

• yoyoobov
    yoyoobov
    Community Member
    Options

Is there any other way to do it?
    This is the cryptocurrency exchange and I don't feel safe collecting and sending data that I don't understand

• @yoyoobov

After you follow the steps in Tommy's post you'll see a .json file in your Downloads folder. You can open the file using a text editor and make sure that there's nothing that you don't wish to share before sending the file.

The Collect Page Structure tool only collects information on how the fields on a page work so that we're able to correct the issue that you're reporting, it doesn't collect sensitive information and you can verify that for yourself. 🙂

-Dave

• yoyoobov
    yoyoobov
    Community Member
    Options

Okay. I just sent it to support+forum@1password.com

• Hey @yoyoobov, I've located the support ticket that you opened via email and my colleague sent you a reply, let's continue the conversation there.

I'm closing this thread to prevent duplication of effort. 🙂

-Evon

ref: CJY-52969-321

This discussion has been closed.