Anyone else having issues with 1password extension no longer working in MS Edge?

Options
rbreitman
rbreitman
Community Member
edited January 30 in 1Password in the Browser

Been working with Edge in Win 11 Pro. Stopped working about a week ago. Ensured that have latest version of Edge, Win 11, and 1Password. Uninstalled 1password extension and reinstalled, no effect. Rebooted computer as well, still no joy. Button is there, but nothing happens when you click on it. No recommendations come up automatically. Still working in Firefox on the same computer.

1Password Version: 8.10.24
Extension Version: 2.19.0
OS Version: Win 11 Pro
Browser: Edge

Comments

• rbreitman
    rbreitman
    Community Member
    Options

Microsoft Edge -- Version 121.0.2277.83 (Official build) (64-bit)

• rbreitman
    rbreitman
    Community Member
    Options

reposted this in the correct area...

• Hello there @rbreitman, thanks for writing in! I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with 1Password on Edge.

I've done some testing on my end but haven't been able to recreate the same problem. I have a few questions to better understand the behaviour, if you don't mind:

• Does the 1Password extension pop-over appear blank after you've clicked the icon in the toolbar? Or, does the icon not open the pop-over?
    • Do you use the 1Password desktop app alongside the extension?
    • If you use the 1Password desktop app, does turning off app integration improve the behaviour?
    1. Right-click the 1Password icon in Edge's toolbar and select "Settings".
    2. Turn off "Integrate this extension with the 1Password desktop app" in the General section.
    • Does the 1Password icon appear locked/unlocked?

I look forward to hearing back from you, @rbreitman.

• rbreitman
    rbreitman
    Community Member
    Options

I have resolved the problem by uninstalling both the windows app and the edge extension, then rebooting and reinstalling both.

• Thank you for the update @rbreitman, let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all!