Visual bug on the Quick Tour

Carlos Fonseca
Carlos Fonseca
Community Member
Is this bug reproducible?
Always

Which devices did this bug appear on and is it reproducible on any devices?

This happens on iPhone 5, at least on the PT-PT language. Doesn't happen on English or French (didn't test others).

A quick summary of the bug:
The Quick Tour has a glitch with the shadows on a couple of strings…
Just tested via the Help options; wasn't able to test the tour on first launch…

Detailed Step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce it:
Configs > Language > PT-PT
Configs > Ajuda > Apresentação Rápida > View screens 4 and 5

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Thanks for reporting this, carlosefonseca, and welcome to the forums. Apologies for the long delay. I've filed this so the developers can resolve this in an update. :)
  • kkirsche
    kkirsche
    Community Member
    Still seeing an issue with the second slide of the quick tour on an iPhone 4S. The "types of elements" text (in Spanish) still doesn't line up with the text above. All other slides work correctly now. Can't post a picture from my phone but I will try to later
  • face
    face
    Community Member
    It's a known bug also for italian users (actually with 4.1 version it's reproducible in second and third screen).
    Don't know how it takes so looong to be fixed.
  • Hi guys,

The text shadows should be fixed in the latest 4.2 betas, can you confirm it for me?

• face
    face
    Community Member
    edited March 2013

for me in italian again issue. some words are missing here. can you fix once for all ???

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8752/20130321230118.png

• It looks like based on your screenshot, the text shadows are fixed.

However, the missing words are not yet fixed, we don't have the space to fit into the window. We're trying to fit it in by removing spaces and changing the design but it's going to take some time to get there if at all is possible.

This discussion has been closed.