Group items

Options
CologneGuy
CologneGuy
Community Member

At a provider I manage accounts of several clients. So far no issue, but the provider has not just one log-in interface but 4 (tech management, account management, SFTP etc.). This results in that all usernames of all log-ins will be shown at each log-in field and I have to look for the right one and scroll a lot. In my case I have 30 login data.
Therefore, it would be helpfully to have the possiblilty to group the logins by client and select the right group->login easier.

To manage these logins within 1PW I use tags but these are not usable in login fields.

I run 1PW on Android, iOS, Windows (Chrome/Edge plugin and desktop app).

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @CologneGuy,

Thanks for your message. I'm sorry for the trouble you are experiencing with several potential logins appearing when filling from within your browser.

To manage these logins within 1PW I use tags but these are not usable in login fields.

Tags are great way to manage these items by group within the app, but you are correct where as tags are not supported within the browser extension itself.

Does adjusting the autofill behaviour to Only fill on this exact domain for URLs on a per item/per group basis help to narrow down the number of results you're seeing?

You can also try sorting these logins by group per account, per vault. Then, after opening the 1Password browser extension, select All accounts > account name > vault name and search and use Open & Fill for the item needed:

I hope this information helps, but if you need further assistance just let us know. We'll be here for you!