Is the hidden modals situation a known issue?

Options
n10s
n10s
Community Member
edited February 5 in Windows

Reinstalled to troubleshoot this issue. Did not remove local files.

When attempting to move a login to another vault, the customary "Move this item to:" list did not appear. Later I experienced an inability to "add another field." Further, I witnessed that when attempting to access categories the partial list modal peeks from behind the main modal and on top of the sidebar. (see screenshot) If the sidebar is hidden then the list will not appear at all.

It is assuredly related to the current beta version, as when I uninstall and reinstall, the above behaviors are absent until the app restarts and updates.

1Password Version: 8.10.26
Extension Version: 2.20.0
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser: Edge

Comments

• Hello @n10s,

Thanks for your message and reporting this behaviour. I'm sorry for disruption this has caused.

I'm not aware of any issues and have been unable to reproduce, but would like to pass these details along team.

To help the team reproduce this issue, could you provide the version number of 1Password for Windows you are experiencing this with, along with a detail list of steps/settings used when you see this behaviour?

Could send these details along to us at support+forum@1password.com and include the following details:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/144284/is-the-hidden-modals-situation-a-known-issue
    • Your forum username: n10s

Do let know if you have any other questions or concerns.