eeljazz
eeljazz
Community Member
edited February 6 in 1Password in the Browser

Hello

Most address forms I encounter on the web use two separate fields for

• street name
  • house number

When I autofill such forms with 1Password, I always have to clean up after 1Password because it fills both the street name and house number in the field for "street name", leaving the "house number" field empty.

Can we teach 1Password to handle this case properly?

1Password Version: 8.10.23 (81023003)
Extension Version: 2.19.0
OS Version: macOS Sonoma 14.2.1
Browser: Arc

Comments

• Hello @eeljazz! 👋

I'm sorry that you're running into trouble when filling a street address. I took a quick look but couldn't find an example of a form that separates the street name from the number, are you able to provide a few examples of websites where you're running into this issue so that I can do some testing on my end?

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

-Dave

• eeljazz
    eeljazz
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Dave!

Sadly I can't remember where I ran into a form like this.. if I encounter this again I will be sure to take note of the URL and share it here.

• Thank you for getting back to us @eeljazz, let us know how we can help at all!

• eeljazz
    eeljazz
    Community Member
    edited January 30
    Options

Ok just ran into such a form on migros.ch. See the screenshot.

Strasse = Street
    Nummer = Number

just in case you were wondering 😊

[Personal information removed -Moderator]

• Hello there @eeljazz, thank you for your reply.

Since this is a public forum, as a precaution I've removed the screenshot you shared because it contains personal information.

I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help you directly.

With your email please include:

1. Navigate to the page exhibiting the behaviour.
    2. Right-click the problematic field and select 1Password > Help > Collect Page Structure.
    3. 1Password will save a .json file to your "Downloads" folder.
    4. Attach the file to your reply.

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I’ll be able to locate your message and make sure it’s gotten to the right place.

We look forward to assisting you further, @eeljazz.

-Evon

• eeljazz
    eeljazz
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Evon

Thank you for the helpful reply! Here's the ID from BitBot: RWJ-45446-377.

Best regards!

• @eeljazz

Thank you for posting the Support ID! Your email made it to the right team and one of my colleagues will send you a reply as soon as possible. Since we have a communications channel open via email, I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: RWJ-45446-377

This discussion has been closed.