Browser Extensions now log off all the time and are not synced with main application login

Options
chaoskcw
chaoskcw
Community Member
edited February 7 in 1Password in the Browser

Very recently, from an update I would presume, the browser extensions no longer share the login with the main application. They also log off all the time, I have to sign in the browser extensions separate and nearly every time I use them all day long.

This is not a good workflow or acceptable. "sharing" the login of the main app was working fine for many years. How can this be resolved?

OSX, Latest of everything (not beta).

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• chaoskcw
    chaoskcw
    Community Member
    Options

This sounds similar to my issues, all browser extensions now log off within hours, or maybe related to sleep, I dont know, but since 2-3 weeks ago I have to log in to all browsers all day long. This used to stay logged in if the main app was logged. that if I logged in the main application the browsers would login too, now that does not happen!

This is terrible workflow and very annoying.

OSX latest of everything, OSX and 1P. (not beta)

Please advise?

• Hello @chaoskcw, thank you for reaching out.

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with 1Password. I'd like to dig deeper into the issue you're experiencing.

I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help you.

With your email please include:

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I’ll be able to locate your message and make sure it’s gotten to the right place.

We look forward to assisting you further!

-Evon

• chaoskcw
    chaoskcw
    Community Member
    Options

Hi

So far no reply from that email. Yes nothing in spam. I will send the no when it comes through, if it comes through, but it's been 1.5h already.

• chaoskcw
    chaoskcw
    Community Member
    Options

support ticket ID is BGH-79227-249.

• @chaoskcw

Thank you for sharing the Support ID. I see that my colleague has already sent you a reply via email, please continue the conversation there.

Since we have a communications channel open via email, I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: BGH-79227-249

This discussion has been closed.