Many many extensions sign-ins

Options

In the last few days, I've been getting sign-in notifications emails many times a day. Like more or less every time I use either Safari or Brave. When I look at my https://familyname.1password.com/profile I see 35 or so Safari extensions on my device list.

So what's going on suddenly? Yes, I run beta, but this is the first time happening.
Thank you

1Password Version: 8.10.26
Extension Version: 2.20.2
OS Version: 14.4
Browser: Safari/Brave

Comments

• Hi there @krusnof

Are you running the beta of iOS 17.4, by any chance? We have heard from some customers on that beta have run into this situation, so I'm curious to see if that applies in your case.

If so, you may want to turn off the 1Password Safari extension on your iPhone and/or iPad and use Password AutoFill (the "🔑 Passwords" button on the keyboard) instead for the time being, then try the Safari extension again when Apple issues a new beta.

Let me know, and I'll be able to help further if needs be. :)

— Grey

• krusnof
    krusnof
    Community Member
    Options

Yes beta. But ok, will try. It's not a thing AgileBits need to create adjustment for either? Just curious

• @krusnof

Thanks for the reply. It looks like this is an issue that affects customers using the iOS 17.4 beta and customers have reported that the issue is resolved with beta 2. Can you update to iOS 17.4 beta 2 and let me know if you still see the issue?

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

• krusnof
    krusnof
    Community Member
    Options

I've updated already and if I have any issues, I'll let you know. If you don't hear from me, it's resolved. Thank you so much.

• Sounds good! If you do run into any other issues then let me know and I can help further. 🙂

-Dave