Allow archiving a vault

Options
drewbuntu
drewbuntu
Community Member

i am a consultant and i create new vaults per client. when I'm done i would like to easily archive the vault so they dont show up in my searches but are available if we reengage the client

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @drewbuntu

Have you had a chance to look at Collections yet? A collection is a group of vaults that you specify, and you can limit your view (and searches) to within that collection.

Use collections to create custom groups of vaults

You could create a collection called "Active Work" or something similar, then when you no longer want a vault to appear in searches, you could remove it from that collection.

See if that'll do what you need it to, and I'll be here if you need anything. :)

— Grey

• drewbuntu
    drewbuntu
    Community Member
    edited February 12
    Options

No i have not see that feature. Although im now using it :) .

So this does satisfy the request, given that you can use a collection to hone the search scope. This is an excellent workaround.

However, I do still have the issue of vaults that i want to "archive" appearing in my global search though so, if possible, a feature request i think is still warranted!

Thank you for pointing out this great feature!

• @drewbuntu

Thank you for the feedback, while I can't make any promises, I've filed a feature request on your behalf. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-38250169