Advance Notice for password Expiry

Options
hiep95
hiep95
Community Member

My master password is really long. Currently, the app requires me to re-enter my long password every two weeks. This can be inconvenient when I'm in hurry, or less secure when I'm at public.

Could you please consider adding a feature that if the password is going to expire in 2-3 days, the app show the password input but also allow me to use fingerprint?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @hiep95! 👋

Thank you for the suggestion, I've passed it along to the team. For the time being, have you considered either having 1Password require your account password less often (such as every month) or choosing an account password that is easier to type in while still being secure? You can learn how to choose a good account password here: How to choose a good 1Password account password

Remember that your account is protected not only by your account password but by your Secret Key as well.

If you tell me which platform you're using (iPhone, Android, etc...) I can send you steps on changing how often your account password is required if you wish. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-38261428