Prompt for updating login in AWS Console

Options

Pretty frequently when using AWS Console, I am prompted to save a new login for ntp.msn.com. I have not logged in to this site so I assume it is something happening within Edge. The only other extension I have installed is FlowCrypt. Has anyone else seen this or know how to prevent it from popping up? It started when all the SSO support was added to the 1Password browser extension.

1Password Version: 8.10.24
Extension Version: 2.20.0
OS Version: Win11
Browser: Edge

Comments

• Hello @nbaileyMA, thank you for reaching out. I apologize for the delay in response and about the trouble you're running into with 1Password.

I created a test AWS account, navigated to the Console but haven't been able to re-create the same behaviour. I'd like to understand why this issue is occurring for you, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help you.

With your email please include:

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I’ll be able to locate your message and make sure it’s gotten to the right place.

In the meantime, here's how to turn off the Social Sign-On notification in the 1Password extension:

1. Open your browser.
    2. Right-click the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar and select "Settings".
    3. In the Autofill section, turn off "Offer to save "sign-in with" logins".

We look forward to assisting you further, @nbaileyMA.

-Evon