My users cannot perform autofill either on Windows or on iOS

Options
Maor1744
Maor1744
Community Member
edited February 23 in iOS

My iPhone uses your app, and my computer uses the Chrome extension. Are you aware of the problem?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @Maor1744! 👋

I'm sorry that you're running into issues with autofill on your iPhone and computer. Let's focus on one issue at a time, starting with your iPhone. Once we get autofill working on your iPhone, I can then help with the issue on your computer.

On the iPhone AutoFill is specifically handled by iOS and 1Password only provides the data for the experience. When you tap on the username or password field in Safari on your iPhone do you see "Passwords" appear above your keyboard? If you don't then I would like you to make sure that you have turned on AutoFill to work with 1Password:

1. On the Home screen of your iPhone, tap Settings.
    2. Tap Passwords > Password Options.
    3. Turn on AutoFill Passwords and Passkeys.
    4. Select 1Password.

Then try to fill your login again using this guide: Use 1Password to fill and save on your iPhone and iPad

-Dave

• Maor1744
    Maor1744
    Community Member
    Options

The device is already configured that way. Even after choosing a password in Chrome, the details are not actually entered.

• @Maor1744

I'm sorry that autofill still isn't working in Chrome on your iOS device. Can you try the same website in Safari so that we can confirm if the issue is the same there?

If it is then are you unable to fill into every other website that you try? Or just this website?

-Dave