Minor visual issue in 1Password Browser settings page

Options
nNfEfRtqUHrmDWYdocjh
nNfEfRtqUHrmDWYdocjh
Community Member

In the 1Password for Safari Browser settings page, the 1Password icon on the top left is blurry and has a low quality. I do not know, if this is also the case for other browsers.
All other icons on the page are crisp.

1Password Version: 1Password for iPadOS 8.10.18 81018040, im Kanal „P
Extension Version: 1Password im Browser 2.15.1
OS Version: iPadOS 17.0.3
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hello @nNfEfRtqUHrmDWYdocjh! 👋

Thank you for reporting the issue! I've flagged this to our development team and hopefully it will be fixed soon in a future update.

Let me know if there's anything else that I can help you with. 🙂

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#20488

• nNfEfRtqUHrmDWYdocjh
    nNfEfRtqUHrmDWYdocjh
    Community Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hey Dave, thank you very much for your comment.

I noticed two more small visual glitches:

1. The blue border of the rounded corners of the edit button on the home page is not continuous (see attached screenshot)

2. A glitch of the tab bar (loses background fill for a short time) on animation

Steps to reproduce (iOS)

• tab "Objects
    • tab "All objects" or another vault with about 10 or more objects (in this case it is a scrollable list)
    • transition animation from "Objects" tab to "All objects" list view or vault has an visual glitch. The background color of the tab bar is not present for a split second.
  • @nNfEfRtqUHrmDWYdocjh

Thanks for the reply, I'll respond below:

The blue border of the rounded corners of the edit button on the home page is not continuous (see attached screenshot)

Our developers caught this a week or so ago and a fix has been coded. Once the fix makes it through our review and release process you should see it appear in a future update to 1Password for iOS.

A glitch of the tab bar (loses background fill for a short time) on animation

Thank you for the clear reproduction steps, I see the same issue. I've filed an internal work item with our development team so that they can investigate further.

I appreciate your help is helping us make 1Password even better. 😊

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#24684
    ref: dev/core/core#24843

• nNfEfRtqUHrmDWYdocjh
    Options

Thank you very much for your quick answer and support! Of course.
    I am happy to help making the UX and Usability from 1Password even better. :)

• Thank you again for your feedback and reports, they're much appreciated. 🙂

-Dave

• nNfEfRtqUHrmDWYdocjh
    Options

Hello again, I have noticed that with the update to 1Password browser extension version 2.17.0 some changes were made on the settings page of the Safari extension settings.

Unfortunately, the blurry 1Password logo on the top left is still there, now even displayed larger. Could it be an option to replace the logo file (probably a jpg file) with svg, just like the other icons on that page?

Thanks and best regards :)

• @nNfEfRtqUHrmDWYdocjh

Thank you for the follow up, the issue is still open in our developer's backlog. I don't have an ETA at the moment on when a fix will be included in a future update.

-Dave

• nNfEfRtqUHrmDWYdocjh
    nNfEfRtqUHrmDWYdocjh
    Community Member
    edited February 23
    Options

Regarding:

A glitch of the tab bar (loses background fill for a short time) on animation

Thank you for the clear reproduction steps, I see the same issue. I've filed an internal work item with our development team so that they can investigate further.

Probably not yet resolved, still able to reproduce this with version:

1Password-Browser-Erweiterung Version 2.20.0 22000002, im Kanal STABLE
    1Password for iPadOS 8.10.26 81026039, im Kanal „PRODUCTION“
    iPadOS 17.3.1 (21D61)

• @nNfEfRtqUHrmDWYdocjh

Thanks for reaching out. Both issues are still open with our development team. When a fix is included for these issues in a future update, you'll see the fix noted in our release notes: 1Password Releases

-Dave