clicking certain buttons does nothing

Options
cgrigor
cgrigor
Community Member
edited February 27 in Mac

Hi,

I have started to see an issue where I can only add items to my vault using the browser extension. If I'm in the 1Password app, if I click the 'New Item' nothing happens. This is the same for the 'manage account' button under profile, notifications icon, setup another device options.
The only way I can add new items is by using the browser plugin which is highly annoying and not practical. I have removed 1password and reinstalled - same issue.
I thought that perhaps something was up with my account, I checked on my iphone device and this works as expected.

Any help is appreciated - thank you!

1Password Version: 8.10.26
Extension Version: 2.20.0
OS Version: Sanoma 14.1.1
Browser: Vivaldi 6.5.3206.63

Comments

• Hi there @cgrigor

As a first step, try updating macOS, since the current version is macOS Sonoma 14.3.1 and your footer shows 14.1.1.

If that doesn't work, send us an email at support+forum@1password.com and you'll receive an auto-reply from 🤖 BitBot. It will contain a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123] – post that here and I'll be able to make sure your message goes to the right team. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

— Grey

• cgrigor
    cgrigor
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @GreyM1P

Updated mac osx and then same issue.
    Ticket is ZJS-19466-828

Regards,
    Chris

• @cgrigor

Found you! Your message is with the right team and someone will reply to you as soon as they can. :)

To avoid duplicating any work, I'll close this thread.

This discussion has been closed.