Favorites Per User

Options
TheMacMommy
TheMacMommy
Community Member

I like using the Favorites section, but it's very frustrating to have to wade through the rest of the family's favorites as well. The list keeps getting longer. Is there a plan to make favorites show per user instead of for the whole family? It defeats the purpose of having a short list of favorites when everyone's favorites are also listed.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited January 25
    Options

Hey @TheMacMommy

How have you been? It's been a while since I've seen you. Our paths have likely just not crossed lately.
    I can let the team know this is still on your mind. I really hope this is something we can improve on. It's one of the improvements I want to see most. So, I'm right there with you.

ref: PB-37977517

• jimger
    jimger
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I 2nd that. The implementation is really poor. I recently invited family members.
    Every favorite of their of our shared vaults is visible as favorite on my account. The favorites should be per user

• ag_tommy
    edited February 22
    Options

@jimger

I've got your thoughts noted as well. Thanks for sharing.

ref: PB-38382190

• TheMacMommy
    TheMacMommy
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_tommy, been busy, which is good. :) Thanks for passing along my request. I really look forward to being able to wrangle my favorites. I'm the Family Manager and favorites have gotten a bit unruly. Thankfully my favorites don't show up on my parents' sides or they'd be super confused!

• ag_tommy
    Options

My kids showed up on my side this week, and even though I know why, it still confused me for a second. I really hope we'll finally resolve this one this year.