Autofill of 2FA doesn't always work in Safari

Options
DTL1965
DTL1965
Community Member

Hi,

I'm using 2FA a lot, and on most websites it automatically fills in the code. However, on this one website I'm using, it's not. Is there any way to troubleshoot this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hey @DTL1965,

Can you start by sending over a link to the website if it is one we are able to access so we can do some testing and best advise?

Thank you!

• DTL1965
    DTL1965
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @steph.giles

Thanks for your reply! The website is http://verzuimportaal.zakenwijzer.nl

The 2FA shows up after the initial login, so I don't know if you can see it. I can provide you with the source code if desired.

Thanks!

• Thank you for getting back to me @DTL1965.

You're right, it's not a page I am able to see on my end. Could you send over some page details so we can pass it on to our development team? Here's how:

1. Navigate to the page with the filling issue.
    2. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar.
    3. Click Help and choose Collect Page Structure.
    4. 1Password will save a .json file to your "Downloads" folder.
    5. Attach the downloaded .json file to an email addressed to upport+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thank you!

• DTL1965
    DTL1965
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, I've sent the e-mail and got this support ticket:

Your support ticket ID is MKK-59529-445.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@DTL1965

Thank you for sending in the page structure, I can confirm that your email made it to the right team. One of my colleagues will send you a reply as soon as possible.

Since we have a communications channel now open via email, I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: MKK-59529-445

This discussion has been closed.