Application can't connect or update

Options
joeym
joeym
Community Member

This morning I went to go update a password through the desktop application on my Macbook pro and I noticed that it wasn't sync'ing to my browser or phone.

Looking deeper I noticed that the version of my application is 1 behind from yesterday's update and that its connecting to the server at all. I tried to sign in to the web app and see what was going on and the login page won't load for me either. Is the server down or is this just a problem with my machine?

1Password Version: 8.10.26
Extension Version: 2.21.0
OS Version: Sonoma 14.2.1
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @joeym! 👋

I'm sorry that 1Password isn't connecting on your Mac. I'm not aware of any issues at the moment and our status page shows an all clear: 1Password Status

Are you able to try connecting your Macbook Pro to another network, like a cellular hotspot, so that you can see if the issue is with the particular network that you're on? And are you able to log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app) from another device like your phone?

-Dave

• joeym
    joeym
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Dave_1P thanks I tried opening the sign in page on my phone originally and it still didn't work however I didn't think my router would be the cause with it only being 1 website. After a quick reboot of my router everything is now syncing correctly.

Thanks for the help :)

• Dave_1P
    Options

@joeym

I'm happy that everything is working now. 🙂

-Dave