1Password: Is there a way to find which pw's I have used in the last month?

My PC may have been compromised by spyware recently. It has been removed, but I think I should change all the pw's I have used in the last month. Is there a way to search 1Password to pull out a record of all recently used pw's? I already changed my 1PW master pw. Anything else I should do in relation to 1PW to respond to the spyware problem?

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2013

1Password cannot tell you what passwords you have used in the last month, but if you want to strengthen your security, then these features might help you.

For starters, you might want to change all your passwords that are weak. You can click on the column that reads "Password". This will sort your logins by password strength. Change the ones that are in red.

Then you might want to change the passwords that you are using for more than one login. Click on: View > Duplicated Passwords. Ideally, this category should be empty. If it isn't, then please change the passwords for those login items.

Here are instructions on how to update your password(s): updating an existing password.

One more thing. You are saying you changed your master password. I'm sure it is strong and memorable, but here is some help in case you decide to change it again sometime in the future.

This discussion has been closed.