Help With Travel Safe Mode - Leaving On Trip

Options
MTBob
MTBob
Community Member

In addition to my Personal Vault, I've created my Travel Safe Vault and moved selected items into that vault. I selected only the Travel Safe Vault on my desktop 1P program. When I open 1P on my Android phone I indeed see the Travel Vault items and not the Personal items. That all seems to work well.
BUT, on my phone, when I open the Travel Vault (upper right icon), and then go to Manage Collections, and then open Vaults, I have the option of selecting my Personal and/or Travel Safe Vault. I don't understand this - being able to select the Personal Vault on my phone seems to indicate that the Personal Vault is still resident, and available to display information. That appears contrary to how the Travel Safe mode is designed.
Any suggestions?

1Password Version: 8.10.27
Extension Version: 2.21.0
OS Version: Android 14
Browser: FireFox

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @MTBob! 👋

Thank you for reaching out! I'm sorry that Travel Mode isn't working as expected. As a first step can you double-check that the Personal vault isn't marked as Safe for Travel: Use Travel Mode to remove vaults from your devices when you travel

If the Personal vault isn't marked as Safe for Travel then can you post a screenshot of what you see? I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave