Does 1Password have a log file on Android phone?

Options
rthompson
rthompson
Community Member

I am having an issue logging into 1Password on an Android phone. I would like to be able to view a log file for troubleshooting? Does logging need to be turned on? Where is the file located?

The 1Password app's login issue is that nothing happens after I enter the password, except the little wheel spins forever. 1Password works fine on my PC. I recently turned on two factor authentication.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• rthompson
    rthompson
    Community Member
    Options

Fixed the issue logging into my 1Password phone app. Apparently the new password length(21 chars) was too long for 1Password on my Android phone. It just froze up with the pinwheel continuously spinning. Changing to a shorter password length(11 chars) seems to have fixed the issue.

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @rthompson! 👋

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble when adding your account to 1Password for Android. I'm not aware of a current issue that would prevent you from using an account password longer than 21 characters and I'd like to look into this further if you're willing. Please generate a diagnostics report using this guide:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave