Any way to list logins which don't support 2fa?

Options
carpii
carpii
Community Member
edited February 22 in Linux

Watchtower is able to show logins which dont use 2fa, but the website supports it.

But I'd like a way to list logins which don't have 2fa set up (regardless of whether the website supports it or not).

This would be useful for reviewing credentials periodically, to see whether its worth unregistering and deleting my data from the respective site.

Thanks

1Password Version: 8.10.26
Extension Version: 2.20.0
OS Version: Arch Linux
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @carpii! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Thanks for the question! It's not currently possible to filter your logins to find all logins that don't have a saved one-time password for two-factor authentication (2FA). Watchtower will currently only show logins that it knows have 2FA available. I've filed a feature request on your behalf with our Product team to have them look into adding a feature like this.

Thanks for the suggestion. ๐Ÿ™‚

-Dave

ref: PB-38509430

• carpii
    carpii
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Dave,

I wasn't sure if there was a way to add criteria to the text search feature, similar to how you can search gmail

Would be a useful feature, although I appreciate it's probably a bit niche to give any priority

Cheers
    Paul

• Dave_1P
    Options

@carpii

Thanks for the reply. 1Password does have search filters that you can use but there isn't a way to use those to filter for logins without 2FA. If you're interested then you can read about the search filters that are currently available here: Search in the 1Password app to find what you need

Hopefully additional filters are added over time. ๐Ÿ™‚

-Dave