To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

2nd address line in Identities

Options
TobagoViking
TobagoViking
Community Member
edited March 8 in Memberships

I've seen this posted since 2015,.. Are there any updates?

I have not yet found a way to add a 2nd address line in Identities, which limits my use.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• GreyM1P
    Options

Hi there @TobagoViking

1Password already does this!

If your street address is two lines, separate them with a comma. 1Password will fill them both for you.

— from the article, Save and fill credit cards and addresses

Give that a try and let me know how you get on. I'll be here if you need further help. :)

— Grey

• TobagoViking
    TobagoViking
    Community Member
    Options

Hey,
    Nah - I just double checked Identity ... there is only 1 line for address. You can add a second address "block" but still only 1 line for address

• TobagoViking
    TobagoViking
    Community Member
    Options

I have not used the "comma", which seems to be able to fill more lines... but for me I am looking for option to have 2 line for address ... not one separated by comma

• ag_tommy
    Options

@TobagoViking

Can you elaborate on this desire/need? Does this not fill for your situation? If I can put an example before the team it might help with a feature request. I'm not sure it's something we can resolve, but an example or two might help the team to understand.

• TobagoViking
    TobagoViking
    Community Member
    edited March 9
    Options

@ag_timothy
    Some Identities I use (for warehouses) need 2 lines of address, where the second line might have several commas. For example "STE 103, BAYS 11 - 17, XYZ". When I use this for filling out address field, this will cause issues when online systems expect all that on 1 single line ... including the commas.

There might be "workarounds" but ... The way I have set up my 1Password using 2 lines for address, it seems a little strange that the "Identities" part only have 1. Other parts of 1Pass have 2 lines to be used, so why not also the Identities part?

• ag_tommy
    edited March 9
    Options

Nice suggestions. I did not think of that. Thank you. I can work those into a feature request for you. I suspect some of the code has been revamped as time has passed, and identities have not had their time just yet.

Thanks again for the speedy reply. I'll get this filed here in a moment.

ref: PB-38618420