1Password for Android not offering to create a password on northwesternmutual.com

Options
cev999
cev999
Community Member
edited March 12 in Android

I created a post here about the Android app, then noticed I was in the wrong place. I couldn't find a way to delete it so I had to change this post to be a 'wheres the delete a post function?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• cev999
    cev999
    Community Member
    Options

The Android app didn't offer to create a password when I told northwesternmutual.com that I needed to change my password (because 1Password somehow had the wrong password which happens when I can't make a random password in the app - see how it's recursive?)
    So I figured I'll look at the apps menu - nothing! I look lots of places in the app - still nothing!
    What am I missing!?

If I'm not missing anything, what standalone app can I use to make random passwords?

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Browser: Not Provided

• Hi @cev999,

Thanks for contacting us!

While there's no option to delete a post, I've merged your comments together in the Android category. When a post is in the wrong place, the team will move the thread to the correct category.

I understand that you're experiencing trouble creating a password for northwesternmutual.com when using 1Password for Android. You can save, create, and fill passwords using the steps in the following article:

If that's not working for you, I have a few questions, so that we can provide the best advice:

1. Is there a particular step where things are not working?
    2. Are you experiencing the same trouble on any other websites?
    3. Which version of 1Password for Android are you using?
    1. Is Autofill still fully set up on the device?

I look forward to hearing from you!

-David