New Sign-In warning, again

Options
iwaddo
iwaddo
Community Member
edited March 12 in iOS

Hi, randomly this afternoon I received a New Sign-In warning email for the Safari extension from somewhere in England (I am in England).

I've no idea what this means or what I am supposed to do about it, it has happened before.

The only thing that was happening, which may or may not have been a coincidence was that my phone was repeatedly, every few minutes telling me Private Relay had been enabled. I think this was because I was in a poor reception area, barely working 3G.

I did not try and use 1Password during this time.

Is this all a coincidence, is there a relationship between a poor reception, Private Relay and the 1Password Safari Extension?

Thank you for your help.

1Password Version: 8.10.26
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 17.4
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @iwaddo! 👋

I'm sorry that you received an unexpected sign-in notification by email. Since I don't have access to your account information here on the public forums, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com using the email address associated with your 1Password account so that our security team can take a look.

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• iwaddo
    iwaddo
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P

The code is [#EVN-45469-132]

Thank you for your help.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@iwaddo

Thanks for posting the Support ID, I found your email and have shared it with our security team. They'll send you a reply via email as soon as possible.

Since we have a communications channel open via email now, I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: EVN-45469-132

This discussion has been closed.