Autofill isn't working

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Error when using 1Password in the browser: "Your session has expired.".

Comments

• zmcq
    zmcq
    Community Member
    Options

Just sent in my logs and diagnostics to support+forum@1password.com as previously recommended. Ticket: IWZ-58364-186

I've disconnected the browser extension from 1P Desktop and confirmed that the desktop app is set to auto-lock (I'm at ten minutes) but that doesn't seem to have helped auto-fill work. I'm able to keep working by cut/pasting the password in from the extension but figured you might want more data to help resolve. Keeping my fingers crossed! Love the product and your team, keep up the great work.

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @zmcq! 👋

I'm sorry that Autofill isn't working when you're using 1Password in the browser. The issue you're running into sounds distinct from the other threads so I've split your comment into a new thread.

I see that our support team has already sent you some information, if you have any questions then reply to their last email. Since we have a communication channel open via email, I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: IWZ-58364-186
    ref: dev/core/core#28508

This discussion has been closed.