Items disappear or app freeses

Options
Steven78
Steven78
Community Member

I have two different problems with the Apple Watch app from 1password. I never had this issues with version 7.

1.)
All items disappear. It can be fixed be removing and later readding an arbitrary item to the watch. A little time later every thing is back again.

2.)
The app is just frozen when opening it. It can be fixed by closing and restarting the app.

In real life the app more often doesn't work that it does.
So so kind of stopped using it and I always use my iPhone instead.

I really hope the app gets more reliable with future updates.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    edited March 12
    Options

Hello @Steven78! 👋

I'm sorry that the 1Password app isn't working smoothly on your Apple Watch. Our developers recently made a large update with improvements to the Apple Watch app, can you confirm that you're still seeing both issues when running 1Password for iOS version 8.10.26? You can check which version you have with this guide: Find the version numbers for 1Password and your operating system

If you do still see the issue with 8.10.26 then can you also confirm that you're using the latest versions of iOS and watchOS:

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#22189

• Steven78
    Steven78
    Community Member
    Options

I have the most current versions installed.
    Yesterday - before I wrote this topic I had the frozen app after opening it.

However, that was the first time I tried the app for weaks.
    I restarted it and currently it works fine.

I had essentially stopped using it a few weeks ago.
    It's great to hear you made a big update. I'll give it another try and hope for best.

Keep up the good work!

• Dave_1P
    Options

@Steven78

Thanks for the reply, hopefully you won't run into the issue again. If you do then let me know and I can investigate further. 🙂

-Dave