Personal Vault Disappeared

Options
KristiT
KristiT
Community Member
edited March 20 in Business and Teams

Hello, my teams member did something with her personal vault that was in HER 1P and somehow it fully deleted MY personal vault in MY 1P that she didn't have access to at all.
I need this back today! I have tweeted, sent emails to multiple support emails AND called the very useless phone number.
I have also sent my logs to support with NO help.
Can someone please reassure me that I can get this back and explain to me how this happened when she was cleaning up her vaults, NOT mine. She has zero access.
HELP!!!

1Password Version: Mac 8.10.27
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Sonoma 14.2.1
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @KristiT! 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble seeing your vault, I know how important that it is to be able to access your data and I'm here to help. I don't have access to your account information here on the public forums but I'll help as far as possible. Keep an eye out for an email from our support team via the support ticket that you opened, which should some soon.

Do you know if you're using a Business or Teams membership? Other team members generally won't have the ability to change vaults in your account unless they're an owner, administrator, or family organizer (for family accounts). Can you tell me a little more about what your colleague did? Were they using your device or their own device?

Can you also tell me if you're able to see your vaults and items when you log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app)

-Dave

ref: CMS-41715-142

• KristiT
    KristiT
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Dave. We are using Teams. We live in different states, so she was not on my device.
    She is the owner of Teams, but she should never have access to my personal/private vault anyway.
    She was transferring her personal vault from a business she worked in to our Teams account, but her private vault. She then saw a duplicate, or so she thought, and deleted it. But it's not in either of our deleted items. I had hundreds of entries and this is really frustrating.
    And I am not able to see it in the app, my phone app or the browser!

• KristiT
    KristiT
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P I have not received the email you referred to either. This day is horrible. I cannot log into anything!

• Dave_1P
    edited March 20
    Options

@KristiT

Thank you for those details. Our support team over on the email side is in the best position to assist with this as they have access to your account information and I don't here on the forum. I've flagged your ticket to the team and one of my colleagues is currently working on a reply. Keep an eye on your inbox, you should see an email soon.

Since we have a communications channel open via email, I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.