Bugs: Re-Ordering Issue & Editing Bug

Options
nimvio
nimvio
Community Member

Not sure if this is already known, but I frequently encounter two issues. One is when I’m trying to reorder multiple fields in an item, and it only saves the last move I made. I can’t make multiple moves and have them all save. I have to save each time I move a field.

The second is this issue where I go to edit an item and it shows the last edited item after I press edit. Then I have to cancel and tap edit again. It’s probably something several others have already encountered. Basically, when you cancel it, it prompts to discard last changes, which can be a little concerning.

1Password Version: 1Password for iOS 8.10.28 81028001, on BETA
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 17.3.x
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @nimvio! 👋

Thank you for reporting these issues. I'm able to reproduce both issues and our developers have been made aware. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I appreciate you reporting these.

Please keep 1Password updated so that your device receives fixes as soon as they are released in a future update.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#28206
    ref: dev/core/core#20148

• Dave_1P
    Options

@nimvio

Our developers have released an update to 1Password that includes a fix for the issue where a previously edited item would sometimes show up when you tried to edit a different item. Please update to 1Password for iOS version 8.10.28:

You might see the issue a couple more times after updating as existing drafts are cleared out from the app, this is a data loss prevention measure. Thank you for your patience while our developers worked to resolve the issue. If you still see the issue with version 8.10.28 then let me know and I'll be here to help.

-Dave