1Password for the DuckDuckGo Browser

Options
2ยป

Comments

• Wig
    Wig
    Community Member
    Options

@Devnote thanks for suggesting the DDG feedback form. I've just submitted a request there too.

• Hi @Wig,

Thanks for letting us know that you'd like to see support for the DuckDuckGo browser. I've passed your request along to the team.

PB36025474

• dhrose
    dhrose
    Community Member
    Options

I too would like 1Password for DDG on Linux, Android and Windows.

• Thank you @dhrose, I have put in a request on your behalf.

ref: PB36062148

• josephremick72
    josephremick72
    Community Member
    Options

Please add an extension for DDG! Security minded people (who use your software) would greatly appreciate it!

• Hey @josephremick72,

Thank you for your feedback, I have passed on your request.

ref: PB36334832

• kennethjl
    kennethjl
    Community Member
    Options

Please add me as well. Switching from safari to DDG.

• Dave_1P
    edited October 2023
    Options

@kennethjl

Thank you for the request, I've filed it with our team. I would also recommend that you file a feature request with DuckDuckGo themselves as their browser will first need to support extensions in general before a 1Password extension can potentially be built for it. ๐Ÿ™‚

-Dave

ref: PB-36407469

• kennethjl
    kennethjl
    Community Member
    Options

will do!

• agoree
    agoree
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for me too. DDG browser support on Mac to please

• Hey @agoree,

Thank you for your feedback, I have passed it on to the team.

ref: PB36873603

• chrisriefenstahl
    chrisriefenstahl
    Community Member
    Options

Is DuckDuckGo now available? I really need it please for my duckduckGo Browser, thanks a lot!

Chris

• Hey @chrisriefenstahl,

Before 1Password will be available in DuckDuckGo browser, it will need to first support browser extensions in general.

I have let the team know that you are keen to use 1Password in DuckDuckGo in a future update.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the meantime.

ref: PB36971608

• RussKay
    RussKay
    Community Member
    Options

+1 from me for DDG browser support please :-)

• EvonG1P
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hey @RussKay, thanks for writing in. As @steph.giles previously mentioned, DuckDuckGo doesn't have support to add any extensions in their browser yet.

Nevertheless, I've shared your feedback with our product team in the event that they enable extensions support on their end. I'd recommend that you also file a feature request with DuckDuckGo. ๐Ÿ™‚

-Evon
    ref:37359755

• RussKay
    RussKay
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @EvonG1P ... I have submitted my "feature request" to the DDG browser team as well. As an FYI to anyone reading this, in the DDG browser, if you select the ellipsis (dot-dot-dot) in the top right of the DDG browser, the first menu option is "Send feedback". From the little dialog that open, select the "Request a feature" from the dropdown and in the message box, let them know you would like 1Password extension supported.

• Thank you for sharing this @RussKay.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime!

• cfredrickson54
    cfredrickson54
    Community Member
    Options

Me too I want this on DuckDuckGo.

• @cfredrickson54

Thanks for the feedback! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Dave

ref: PB-37786027

• smartboy
    smartboy
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for me too. DDG browser is very simple but there is no extensions. I am also using DDG on Mac.

• Dave_1P
    edited February 20
    Options

@smartboy

Thank you for the feedback. I recommend sending your request to have DuckDuckGo support extensions, like 1Password, to the DuckDuckGo team. ๐Ÿ™‚

For the time being, you can use Universal Autofill to fill logins into DuckDuckGo on the Mac: Use Universal Autofill in apps and browsers on your Mac

-Dave

ref: PB-38355260

• BlackValyrian
    BlackValyrian
    Community Member
    Options

Please add my vote. You guys rock, but we need the little guys supported too!

• Dave_1P
    Options

@BlackValyrian

Thank you for the request, I've passed your feedback along to the team. ๐Ÿ™‚

-Dave

ref: PB-38913028

• nilspils
    nilspils
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for me too. Please add my vote for 1Password to be added to Duckduckgo.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@nilspils

Thanks for the feedback, I've passed it along to the team. DuckDuckGo doesn't currently support browser extensions but, if you're on a Mac, you can use Universal Autofill to fill your logins: Use Universal Autofill in apps and browsers on your Mac

-Dave

ref: PB-39417457