Hotels.com card number in phone number box

Options
rctneil
rctneil
Community Member

Hi,

On the payment and confirmation form page when booking a hotel through hotels.com, if you use 1PW to fill in credit card info, it fills it in correctly but ALSO puts the credit card number in the mobile phone field.

Just thought you should know.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• EvonG1P
    Options

Hello @rctneil, thank you for reaching out.

I've done some testing on my end but haven't been able to reproduce the same behaviour. So that I can take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing, I’d like to request that you send us some information to support+forum@1Password.com.

With your email please include:

1. Navigate to the page exhibiting the behaviour.
    2. Right-click the problematic field and select 1Password > Help > Collect Page Structure.
    3. 1Password will save a .json file to your "Downloads" folder.

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I’ll be able to locate your message and make sure it’s gotten to the right place.

We look forward to assisting you further.

-Evon

• rctneil
    rctneil
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry for the delay. Email sent

LDD-65766-113

• EvonG1P
    Options

Hey @rctneil. No problem at all. I've located your support ticket, and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible about this issue. Let's continue the conversation there, I'm closing this thread to prevent duplication of effort. 🙂

-Evon

This discussion has been closed.