Copying via CTRL+C or CTRL+SHIFT+C no longer works

Options
jpalo
jpalo
Community Member
edited February 21 in 1Password in the Browser

I need to copy credentials from the browser extension (Edge) often, and have been using CTRL+C or CTRL+SHIFT+C. Recently these shortcuts no longer work, pressing the shortcuts doesn't copy username nor password.

Opening the extension via CTRL+SHIFT+X works fine, though

1Password Version: 8.10.26 (81026038)
Extension Version: 2.21.0
OS Version: Windows 11 23H2 22631.3155
Browser: Edge 121.0.2277.128

Comments

• steph.giles
    edited February 23
    Options

Hey @jpalo,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. You're right it looks like the copy shortcuts don't seem to be working as expected in the latest 1Password in the browser beta.

I'm sorry for the disruption to your workflow, if it becomes too problematic I suggest switching to the stable version where things are working as expected. You can install this from here: Get 1Password in your browser

Let us know if you have any questions!

ref: dev/core/core#28124

• jpalo
    jpalo
    Community Member
    edited March 25
    Options

Hi,
    I now reverted to stable app "1Password for Windows 8.10.28 (81028034)" as well as browser extension "1Password browser extension version 2.21.0 22100001, on STABLE channel", but the issue persists. :(

Before that I tested the most recent beta 8.10.30, it also still had the issue.

• EvonG1P
    Options

Hello @jpalo, thank you for your reply.

It appears the problem has made its way to the stable version. Our development team is investigating this issue.

While we can't give an exact timeframe on a fix, any updates will be posted on our website if you are interested -> 1Password Releases.

I'm sorry for the disruption. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Evon