MFA (OTP) on gmx.net not working

Options

Hi, I've already read the discussions regarding GMX issues along with MFA. However for me it's still not working as the OTP code won't be filled out automatically. I tried Chrome and Firefox on a Mac but neither is working.

1Password Version: 8.10.30
Extension Version: 2.21.0
OS Version: MacOS Sonoma 14.4
Browser: Firefox & Chrome (latest versions)

Comments

• EvonG1P
    Options

Hello @toni421, thank you for writing in. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble.

So that I can take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing, I’d like to request that you send us some information to support+forum@1Password.com.

With your email please include:

1. Navigate to the page exhibiting the behaviour.
    2. Right-click the problematic field and select 1Password > Help > Collect Page Structure.
    3. 1Password will save a .json file to your "Downloads" folder.

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I’ll be able to locate your message and make sure it’s gotten to the right place.

We look forward to assisting you further.

-Evon

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member
    Options

Works fine on Windows.

Do you tried to delete cookies etc.?

• toni421
    toni421
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, tried it multiple times, including Local Storage. However, without any success...

• toni421
    toni421
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your quick reply @EvonG1P ! The support ID I received is KJH-76293-419.

• ag_tommy
    Options

Thanks @toni421 Someone from the team will get back to you as soon as possible.