Android browser autofill does not work

Options
marcar82
marcar82
Community Member
edited March 27 in Android

Dear support

I've already contacted you last november via email (#VLA-32969-143) about the following problems that seems still not fixed (your issue #23888).

I face 2 similar problems both on my phone:
1) browser autofill does not always show up; it works 1 out 20 times more or less. I've already tried the correct settings under "Settings > Autofill" as you suggested months ago;
2) if I open 1Password app and then tap an item from my list of items, the item details appear blank and take around 30 seconds to appear.

I hope you will be able to fix it soon, since I use 1P 90% on my phone and for now I find it very inconvenient and frustrating, and I'm considering changing and moving to another software.

I have:

• Honor 90 phone (Android 13, with Magic 7.1 stock ROM)
  • 1P 8.10.28
  • tested browser with the problem: Chrome 122.0.6261.120, Brave 1.63.164 (Chromium 122.0.6261.128)

best regards
Marco

1Password Version: 8.10.28
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 13
Browser: Chrome 122.0.6261.120

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @marcar82! 👋

I'm sorry that you're still running into the issue, the work item whose tracking number you included in your post is still open and our developers are investigating.

Since you have a ticket open with the team, I recommend that you reply to the last email that you received from my colleague if you have follow up questions. I don't have access to your diagnostics report here on the public forums and it's best to keep the conversation in one place.

-Dave

ref: VLA-32969-143

• marcar82
    marcar82
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Dave, ok I'll continue by email.
    Marco

• JonM1PW
    Options

Hey @marcar82 ,

Sounds good. I see that my colleague has sent a reply to your ticket and that you've already replied. I'll close this forum post out to ensure the conversation is not happening in multiple places. You'll receive another reply to that ticket soon, so please keep an eye on your email's inbox.

Have a great day.

-Jon

ref: DFR-57715-271

This discussion has been closed.