Chrome Extension is not syncing updates or modifications

Options

I utilize both the Windows Desktop App and Chrome extension. Recently, the Chrome extension has encountered synchronization issues. Modifications made on the desktop app, web, or mobile platforms are not reflecting in the extension. All other platforms successfully synchronize changes, but the extension does not. I've experimented with both the normal and beta versions of the extension without success. Upon installation, the extension initially syncs with the vault, but subsequent changes do not propagate. Disabling and re-enabling the extension triggers a one-time sync, after which it ceases to sync again.

1Password Version: 1Password for Windows 8.10.27 (81027003)
Extension Version: 2.21.0
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @ergec! 👋

I'm sorry that changes made to items aren't making it to 1Password in the browser. I'd like to ask you to send in a console log when reproducing the issue:

Attach the file to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• ergec
    ergec
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @Dave_1P
    My support ticket ID is KXA-88898-758

Thanks
    Ergec

• ag_tommy
    Options

Thanks @ergec Someone will be with you as soon as possible.

ref: KXA-88898-758

• ergec
    ergec
    Community Member
    edited March 28
    Options

After receiving assistance through the support ticket, I aim to share the solution here as well. For those facing similar issues, you can utilize the following steps to resolve the problem.

1. Open Chrome and right-click (ctrl + click) 1Password icon in the toolbar area.
    2. Select "Manage Extension".
    3. On the details page, modify the "Site access" option to On all sites
  • Dave_1P
    Options

@ergec

I'm happy that the team was able to help, thank you for sharing the solution with the community! 💙

-Dave