Invitation mail not arriving

Options
nikadog0217
nikadog0217
Community Member

All three of us in my family had joined 1Pass some time ago, with each of us listed in my family in the Manage Accounts section. For all this time, we’ve all been using 1Pass just fine.

My wife suddenly lost her access for no apparent reason (maybe 1-2 months ago?), while my son’s access is still OK. Oddly enough, nobody but me is listed as part of my family in Manage Accounts.

A 3rd mystery is that I can no longer edit entries in the 1Pass app. I have to use a browser for this.

But, the biggest problem is the member who lost access. I’ve sent invitation emails to get her back into the fam, but those emails never arrive. She is using POP email hosted by Yola, and in general her email behavior is less than ideal. In her account on the Mail app on her iPad, and on my iPad, and on my Mac desktop, there are no Junk or Spam folders. So if the invite went there, we wouldn’t be able to see it. My son has an IMAP email (hosted by google), and he’s had no problems getting invitation emails. I don’t know if POP vs IMAP makes any diff here.

So the issue we need to address is restoring her access, which of course means she needs to somehow receive the invitation email.

Beyond that, I def like to restore Edit access in the app, but I have the browser workaround for that, so it’s not the most urgent thing.

Many thanks for your help.

1Password Version: 8.1.26
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPadOS 16.6.1
Browser: Safari

Comments

• ag_tommy
    Options

@nikadog0217

To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support@1password.com from your account's registered email address, so we can continue the conversation there?