[Windows] Browser unlock window goes crazy on incorrect MP entry

Options
kop48
kop48
Community Member

I'm on 1Password for Windows 8.10.30 (81030011) with 1Password browser extension version 2.22.1, 22200103, on BETA channel in Edge Version 124.0.2478.10 (Official build) beta (64-bit).

I use the new unlock experience that requests your master password before it enables Windows Hello unlock. However, the window animation if you put in the wrong password goes crazy if you immediately click into the field to edit the master password - it vibrates like crazy.

Is this a known issue?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    edited April 3
    Options

Hello @kop48! 👋

I'm sorry that you're running into issues when unlocking the beta version of 1Password for Windows. The team just released another beta update that includes some improvements to the lock screen, can you update to 8.10.30-20 (81030020) and see if you see the same issue?

If you do see the same issue then would you be willing to share a screen recording of what you're seeing on your end? Send an email to support+forum@1Password.com with a link to this thread. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll send you a secure upload link for the screen recording.

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

• kop48
    kop48
    Community Member
    Options

Here you go WKQ-65396-966

• Dave_1P
    Options

@kop48

Thank you for posting the Support ID. I see that your email made it to the right team and that my colleagues sent you a reply asking for more information over email, please continue the conversation there.

-Dave

ref: WKQ-65396-966