Rogue/Ghost Editor Window

Options
asdfasdf3211
asdfasdf3211
Community Member

Sorry I don’t have a screen recording but essentially the bug is whenever I want to create/update a record, a completely irrelevant editor window will show up, and this editor window has stuff that I wasn’t able to finish previously. I get it it might try to recover the state so I don’t lose them, HOWEVER, the annoying thing is, if I close this editor, it may show up again for several other times.

Please fix thanks.

1Password Version: 8.10.28
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 17.4.1
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @asdfasdf3211! 👋

I'm sorry that you're seeing a different item open in edit view from the one that you're looking to edit. This is something that our developers are investigating, can you try these steps:

1. Tap Cancel on the item draft that appears.
    2. Wait 2 seconds.
    3. Fully close the 1Password app: Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)
    4. Open and unlock the 1Password app.
    5. If you see another draft, repeat steps 1-4 again.

The results will tell me more about the situation so that I can advise further. I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#28720
    ref: dev/core/core#28645

• asdfasdf3211
    asdfasdf3211
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, I will try that if it happens again. Also could you check my another post regarding the issue with exact domain match? Thank you @Dave_1P

• Dave_1P
    Options

@asdfasdf3211

Let me know if the steps help the next time that you see the issue. Regarding the other issue, I see that my colleague replied to that thread and I recommend that you continue the conversation there.

-Dave