Failed login

Options
astandre
astandre
Community Member
edited April 3 in 1Password in the Browser

I created a login to the site where I pay medical bills. I setup login via 1PASSWORD. When I attempted to login I get a message > We encountered an error, try again later. This happened multiple times. I then copied the URL from 1PASSWORD and pasted it into my browser. It worked fine. Any ideas why this happened

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Hey @astandre,

Can you let me know the steps you took to fill your credentials when it failed? Where you clicking on the autofill suggestions that appear beneath the fields?

Does the website URL you have saved within the item in your 1Password differ from the URL where you encountered the error?

Finally can you send over the URL to the site so we can do some testing on our end?

Thank you!

• astandre
    astandre
    Community Member
    Options

Interestingly, I tried the process this morning after not using it since I posted the problem. Today the login page did not load via 1PASSWORD and did not load when I copied the URL from 1PASSWORD and tried to load it in Chrome after pasting it.
    That means that there must be something wrong with the URL.

I do not have time to further investigate today. I'll get back to you if I find a 1PASSWORD issue when i get back to this

thanks

• Hey @astandre,

Thank you for getting back to me.

If you go to the page and then copy and paste the correct URL into your item in 1Password do things then work as expected?

Take your time and let us know when you've had a chance to try this out.