Feature Request: List of items with shared links

Options
rhp195
rhp195
Community Member
edited October 2023 in Windows

Can you add the ability for a user to see a list of items with previously shared links in the Individual/Family versions? Maybe via the Watchtower? They then could be managed via the current item-specific dialog.

This would allow users to verify that there were no outstanding active shared password links.

1Password Version: 8.10.18
Extension Version: 2.16.1
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser: Edge

Comments

• Hello @rhp195,

Thanks for your feature request.

I understand you are looking for a Watchtower type functionality to populate a list of items that have been previously shared in order to find and manage items as necessary.

I've forwarded your comments along to our Product team for consideration. If you have any other suggestions, please let us know!

ref: PB 36400273

• dozy
    dozy
    Community Member
    edited April 11
    Options

Hello,
    Any update on this feature request?
    I'm also interested.
    I want to be able to list and manage all items that are currently shared via link with someone else.
    It's a pita to remember all items that were shared and having to navigate to each one of them to manage it.
    I would like to view all shared items on a list and easily extend or revoke the share.
    Thanks

• Dave_1P
    Options

@dozy

Thanks for following up. I don't have any updates to share, the request is still open with our product team and I've let them know that you're like to see this feature be introduced as well. For what it's worth, I'd personally find it useful as well.

I appreciate you taking the time to voice your feedback so that we can make 1Password more useful for you. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-39240158