Some (additional) praise for 1Password

Options
joetomasone
joetomasone
Community Member
edited April 15 in Lounge

I have been using Authy for ages for TOTP tokens. I had been fighting a battle with one site where my token would always have a 50% chance of being rejected, and I'd have to wait for a new one, upon which I could successfully authenticate. Resetting and reconfiguring the TOTP did not help; it seemed this was an insurmountable problem.

Suddenly realizing that 1Password supports TOTP, I decided to register with 1Password instead. Months later, and not a single rejected token. I don't know if this is a matter of 1Password doing it right and Authy doing it wrong, or whatever - but I am very glad that 1Password is able to do TOTP 2FA as well - and I appreciate the Apple Watch support for when I am not at my desktop and authenticating.

So no issue, just a random kudos/thanks/note of appreciation from a fan. I've been using 1Password for several years, love it, swear by it, and as an information security professional, I recommend it at every opportunity.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    Options

@joetomasone

Thank you very much for the kind words. I've shared them internally with the team. It's always nice when we're able to assist folks like yourself. We love you too! Without users like yourself, we would not be where we are today.