1Pass is mixing up all my labels...

Options
thestevemcniven
thestevemcniven
Community Member
edited April 18 in Mac

I noticed it 6 months ago with my passport entries. Like my NAME was labeled passport number, just everything was wrong on it. The details were clearly right, but the headings were all off. I could understand filling it out and maybe typing one thing in the wrong box but not EVERYTHING for 4 passports.

Jumpcut to today where I opened my entry for wire transfer details and like my Bank Name is the account number, the SWIFT code is labeled "phone number", the routing number is the bank name...

What the heck is going on, how is this even possible

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @thestevemcniven! 👋

I'm sorry that you're seeing your labels being mixed up, I can't say that I've seen other reports of this behaviour from anyone else and it definitely doesn't sound right.

The team would like to look into this further. Can you send an email to support+forum@1Password.com using the email address associated with your 1Password account so that we can get that conversation started with a support ticket? After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and request some more information from your end.

-Dave

• thestevemcniven
    thestevemcniven
    Community Member
    Options

CHB-94787-172

?

• Dave_1P
    Options

@thestevemcniven

Thank you for posting the Support ID. I've just sent you a reply via email, let's continue the conversation there. 🙂

-Dave

ref: CHB-94787-172

This discussion has been closed.