Is it possible to use the Firefox extension with the LibreWolf browser on Mac and Windows?

Options
2»

Comments

• connorlanewhite
    connorlanewhite
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Dave_1P - re: "That being said, the team is exploring other ways that we can potentially satisfy this requirement in a safe and secure manner in the future." Could you speak to some of the ways the team is exploring? Perhaps the community could comment on them for feedback?

• Dave_1P
    Options

@connorlanewhite

Welcome to the community! We typically keep details about possible new features and functionality pretty close to the chest until those features are ready for release but I can let the team know that you'd also find the ability to add unsigned browsers to 1Password useful.

Would you like to use LibreWolf with 1Password for Mac? Or are you using a different browser on a different platform? I'll add these details to the feature request that I'm filing on your behalf with the team internally. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-39332655

• connorlanewhite
    connorlanewhite
    Community Member
    Options

I definitely would love to use Librewolf, but there are many forks of both Chrome and Firefox that I find interesting. Additionally, given that I can:
    1. Authenticate into my librewolf extension via master password
    2. Authenticate into my 1password application via master password

After I do this, I should be able to say that these should talk to one another (I understand the desire of not being able to do that before)

• Dave_1P
    Options

@connorlanewhite

Thank you for the feedback and for those additional details, I've shared your comments with the team internally. 🙂

-Dave