Unable to sync items

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Syncing all devices.

Comments

• wburg1999
    wburg1999
    Community Member
    Options

Dave - on my MacOS Sonoma 14.4.1 - I am now unable to sync my iPhone 1Password app. Previously, it automatically sync'd when I opened both my iPhone app and my Mac 1 Password. Suggestions? My 1password is 8.10.30

• Dave_1P
    Options

@wburg1999

I'm sorry that you're not seeing the same items on all of your devices. 1Password should automatically sync without you having to do anything. So that I can better understand the situation can you tell me the following:

1. Do you see all of your items when you log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app)?
    2. Do you see a Primary vault on any of your devices?
    3. If you edit an item on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app), then on which devices do you not see the edit?

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

• wburg1999
    wburg1999
    Community Member
    Options
    1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. If I change a password on my Mac browser, it does not reflect on my iPhone app. Previously, any password change automatically transferred to my iphone. I tried connecting iPhone directly to my Mac, but the password did not update on my iphone. I have Sonoma, and 1password 8.

Not sure what caused the automatic update to my iPhone to stop. Thanks for your suggestions and help.
    Ray

• Dave_1P
    Options

@wburg1999

Thanks for the reply. A Primary vault is something that you would generally only see in 1Password, this is an older standalone vault that isn't supported in 1Password 8. Is it possible that you're still opening 1Password 7 on one of your devices?

To help me better understand the situation I'd like to ask you to take a screenshot of what you're seeing
    when you see the Primary vault and attach it to your reply:

Make sure that nothing sensitive is visible in the screenshot. I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave