Rosetta no password sugggetion and window loading

Options
infinitum
infinitum
Community Member
edited August 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Hello,

Does anyone have the same problem when visiting the specific Rosetta Stone¹ website? The 1Password window loads all the time. Password suggestions don't work on the password field on the specific website.

¹ Website: https://secure.rosettastone.com/lp/ebsco/index.html

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.13.0
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser: Firefox

Comments

• Hey @infinitum,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, you're right 1Password is not functioning on this page.

I have filed an issue with our development team to see if we can improve the behaviour in a future update. In the meantime, by best suggestion is to copy and paste your credentials from your 1Password app. I understand that this isn't ideal, I'm sorry for the disruption.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

ref: dev/core/core#23397

• DJCH
    DJCH
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I have the same issue. It's a minor annoyance, but I use Rosette daily, so it's a minor annoyance every day.

Hoping to see this resolved some day before I'm fluent in French (which at the rate I'm going won't be for a long time...)

Versioon info: 1Password for Mac 8.10.24 (81024044)

• @DJCH

I've added your experience to our internal tool for the developers. I apologize for the trouble.

ref: dev/core/core#23397

• DJCH
    DJCH
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! Looking forward to a fix…

• You're welcome.

• DJCH
    DJCH
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there - this seems to be working for me now! Maybe there was probably some update to 1password, safari or that website that made this work, i'm not sure what changed, or when... but it's working!

If it was a change to 1Password that fixed this, Thanks!

As far as I'm concerned this can be closed as resolved.

• ag_tommy
    Options

Thanks for the update @DJCH We appreciate you letting us know.