Remind the item to fill the password

Options
HuberDe
HuberDe
Community Member

Hi,

When I login into an account where I have more than one logins stored in my wallets, I get to choose one of my accounts. If I take now e.g. the third one from my list, the next field wants to fill the password. But the suggested item is the first in the list again, instead the third which I chose in the last step. Why does 1P not recognize the item which I did choose in the first step, to suggest me to correct one with the password and the OTP code?

Thanks,
Denis

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @HuberDe! 👋

Thanks for the feedback! On the iPhone and iPad, AutoFill is specifically handled by iOS and 1Password only provides the data for the experience.

Your items are sorted according to relevancy but I can definitely see how having the last filled item be temporarily suggested above the other items would be useful. Since I'm not a developer, I'm not sure if this would be possible to do with the information that 1Password receives back from iOS AutoFill but I've filed a feature request with our team to have them look into this for the future.

For the time being, 1Password for Safari offers a much smoother experience when it comes to filling logins on websites that split the username and password across two different pages: Get to know 1Password for Safari on your iPhone or iPad

Let me know if there's anything else that I can help you with. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-39516904