Quick Access showing a Login item with an Autofill behaviour rule

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Custom autofill behaviour not working properly with 2 urls.

Comments

• bdruth
    bdruth
    Community Member
    Options

Just bumping this - it's still happening - 1Password for Mac 8.10.30 (81030032). Strangely, there's a difference in behavior if I click into a user/pass field for an affected URL match and get the in-browser drop-down options (only 1 entry is shown, as expected) versus if I ⌘-\, I see two matches (which means that the autofill + submit functionality tied to ⌘-\ doesn't work).

• EvonG1P
    Options

Hello @bdruth, thank you for writing in. I'm sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing with 1Password.

I've done some testing on my end and haven't been able to recreate the same behaviour. So that I can take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing, I’d like to request that you send us some information to support+forum@1Password.com.

With your email please include:

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I’ll be able to locate your message and make sure it’s gotten to the right place.

I look forward to assisting you further.

-Evon