Feature request: Add "Passkeys" to category view or allow it as a search criteria

Options
gussic
gussic
Community Member
in Mac

Feature request to make finding saved items with passkeys easier

I was wondering if it would be possible for the development team to implement one (or both) of the following for 1Password:

1. In the category view, would it be possible to add an option for Passkeys ? This would give/allow an easy way to quickly find all your logins that have a passkey saved for them; and/or
  2. When searching for items, is there a way to implement in the search logic/criteria that if you type in Passkey, passkey, Passkeys or passkeys that 1Password will display all saved items that have a passkey? (Yes I know you can go through and add a tag but this would save that additional step).

Thanks in advance!

1Password Version: 8.10.30
Extension Version: 2.22.1
OS Version: macOS 14.4.1
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Kester.D_1P
    edited May 1
    Options

Hi @gussic - thanks for sharing this feedback! We've had some feedback already about making passkeys more discoverable within the 1Password apps so I know that it's something that our users would find useful.

I've used your feedback to file two feature requests with the Product Team. I can't offer a guarantee as to if or when they might be implemented, but your feedback will be seen by the team as they plan for future updates.

As you've mentioned, tagging these items with Passkey or similar will be the best way to get this functionality in the meantime.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your thoughts on this

ref: PB-39552788

ref: PB-39552780